Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time at the Carthage Press

I was waiting to report this until I had three sources confirm what was brought to my attention.  These three sources confirmed that Randy Turner, former East Middle School Teacher of the Joplin School District was fired from the Carthage Press for taking inappropriate pictures.

He claims that it was a picture he had taken of an accident victim, when in fact my sources revealed that he had been fired for taking inappropriate pictures of Junior High girls at a track meet.

These three sources all worked, in some capacity, with William "Randy" Turner at the Carthage Press.  Very interesting that he twists the story to try and gain sympathy from his "readers" when in fact he has major issues that need to be addressed.  I feel like Amazon should know what type of author they are promoting and allowing to sell books through their site.  The more I have found out about this "teacher" the more I have come to realize that Dr. CJ Huff and all of the Joplin administrators did the best thing in ridding themselves of this accused "groomer".

For my next investigative reporting piece, I will be interviewing girls that had Randy Turner as a teacher.  I am going to ask them the same questions I asked the boys in order to not asking any leading questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment